Saturday, August 11, 2012

Making It

I've survived four days of P90X! Well, kinda... On the first day I bruised my foot, popped my knee, and pulled a muscle in my arm. But it's getting better! Well, kinda.. Yoga was today & that was just a hot mess. Why the heck is yoga so hard? Anyways..

Last night we went out in Chapel Hill. I got into an argument with the bouncer about which was the "real" Carolina. It was funny. He asked if I get mad when people talk about NC and say 'Carolina'. I told him no, because I still assume they are talking about SC. And I do. I've had to think it through a couple of times. Oh! Today I went to the flea market at the NC State Fairgrounds. We got there towards the end so we're going back tomorrow. It was pretty big. And they had HUGE chocolate covered strawberries- 4 for $4!!! (AHHHH) I will be purchasing those tomorrow. I mean, strawberries are healthy, right?! I'm going with yes.

Abby is having a bit harder of a time adjusting than I am. She isn't eating much which kinda worries me. Well, she eats more when I give her the "special" food that my parents spoil her with when she visits them but I don't want her getting use to that. She's basically ignoring Copper still, which is good. Copper is still trying to figure out what Abby is. (Copper is Abby's new roommate..he's a year old cat.) He usually keeps his distance and stares from a far but occasionally he thinks he's a lion and tries to attack. That's when we have problems.

One last thing!! I ate at Orange Leaf today. :) (It's a froyo place that we have in Columbia. My roommates & I basically ate there 3 or 4 times a week all summer.) I was sooo excited to see there was one close. Seriously, best froyo ever..especially the pineapple flavor! I was talking to the owner and it just opened two weeks ago. Good timing, huh?

Well this was a bit all over the place but so is my life so if you're going to be reading this, get use to it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment