Thursday, August 16, 2012

Freshie

SO. I feel like a freshman.

I just got out of my first class as a NCSU student! Woohoo! I was kinda nervous this morning/last night. Okay, I was really nervous. I have REALLY bad anxiety. About like everything. But obviously it all went okay. The instructor was extremely nice & the class seems interesting. I even found two more girls who are interesting in OT and one will start applying for grad schools in a few months with me. We're talking about observing OTs and working with each other through the stressful process. haha

Now I have two hours before my next class. Pretty good lunch break! I think I'm going to get something on Hillsborough St. (I think that's how you spell it?) I just started walking around randomly when I got out of class and I found the brickyard! OH! Remember that story I told in my first post about the reason NCSU has so many bricks? It's NOT TRUE! WTH? I'm upset. I liked that story. I'm just going to keep pretending it's true.

One thing I'm seriously missing right now? My sorority sisters. It's so odd walking around campus and not recognizing a single person. I keep seeing other sorority girls walking around and sitting with their sisters so it's making me really miss mine.

(Shout-out to my Phi Mu sisters- I know ya'll are going to rock in this week for spirit week and all during recruitment these next few weeks! I wish I could be there with y'all when the AMAZING new Phis come! SWOOP!!!)
Okay I'm done now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment