Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Winter? Go away, please.

It. Is. SO. Cold.
Like, freezing.
When I was walking to class this morning, I'm pretty sure I saw snow flurries. Okay, okay it was just the misting rain but still. Another five degrees colder and it definitely could have been snow. When the heck did winter sneak up? Seriously. I cannot function in cold weather. When it snows? I basically shut down. I was born in the too hot to handle south for a reason- I can handle that. Cold? Nope, count me out. At least I got to break out my cute winter coats and scarves that I love? That's the only good thing about cold weather. After two days in the 40s, I've learned there is no possible way I will willingly go any further north than North Carolina for Graduate school. Line is officially drawn.

Anyways, I was back in South Carolina for the weekend! It was my Fall Break & I was suppose to be observing an Occupational Therapist in the school back home. (Thank you lovely South Carolina school districts for confusing that whole situation. I don't understand how you can be in a school district and not communicate with one another.) Oh well. The weekend turned out amazing regardless. Can you say #3 Gamecocks?! Thanks to my other school, NC State for taking care of FSU and allowing us to move up to #3! Seriously best day ever. My host school helped out my home school. :) haha We were watching the NC State game after coming back from the stadium and I had everyone throwing up the Wolfpack symbol. But back to my first topic..
Temperature at South Carolina on Saturday- 90
Temperature today in North Carolina-40.
Not okay. No wonder I'm getting sick.

THE FAIR IS IN TOWNNNNN!!!! North Carolina's & South Carolina's actually.
I am such a kid at heart when it comes to the State Fair. If I could eat fair food all day every day, I would be one happy person. Extremely overweight, but happy. Plus there are some of my favorite artist are playing. :) Now the only decision to make is which concert to go to...

Hopefully we'll be able to take the cow pictures this weekend or next! I don't think I've talked about that yet so I'll just wait to explain when I can load the pictures...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment